info about looping

Hi there,
i m makin music based on loops.I m playin electric drums,piano,mouthorgan and accordion and i m looking for a program so i can loop all these live.Not premade loops.. i just want what i play to be looped ......
at the moment i m using logic9 and protools for my project but i think i cant use these programs in my live performance.i would like you to inform me about software and hardware that i need so i can loop live whatever i play in  software instruments midi and audio from a microphone.
Waiting for reply,

thanks.

ps:i m using mac OSX leopard