Re: info about looping

Hi Alkis,

Impossible request, since this is such a vaste area! You will receive
many suggestions based on people's individual favorites. Here's mine:
Since you already have Logic 9 you must also have Mainstage? In the
free upgrade of yesterday there was a useful live looping concert for
Mainstage, among the concert templates. If you just "want what you
play to be looped" that may be an option. I built this yesterday for
use with a band:
http://img49.yfrog.com/i/apmg.png/

If you want to use the looper more like an instrument (changing pitch,
slicing and dicing on the fly, building contrapunkt beside what you
play etc) Mobius may be a good option because of its scripting
capabilities that will let you do whatever you imagine.

I posted a chart summing up some of the cool loopers on the market I
and friends have had a chance to test here:
http://www.looproom.com/looperchart.php

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se