Re: boomerang lll

As far as I am aware there is no plans for midi sync capabilities, the
midi port is there soley for updating and sync with other Rang IIIs. I
could be wrong. It is a great looper, I use mine live in a
indie/alternative band context and the ease of use makes it ideal for
that purpose. I would say however until the more powerful features are
implemented there may be better options for use in a solo performance.

>>> http://www.andredonawa.com
>>> http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa