RE New Eigenharp Pico Video

Nice piece,  Kayla!

I love pieces in 14/4, especially when , as you have done,  you have
compounded
two measures of 6/4 and 8/4............you've composed a piece that
really flows
considering it's odd time nature.   Nice work!

I have a couple of questions about your performance
if you don't mind sharing.

1) How long did it take you to get the 'lay of the land' of the
Eigenhard Pico?
I noticed that you were changing midi settings rapidly as well as playing
all the parts in the composition.

2) Also,  what looper are you using or does the Eigenharp Pico itself
have on board looping capabilities?

3) Lastly,   I truly hope you can come grace us with your presence at the
Y2K-X 10th Anniversary International Live Looping Festival
in October.     It would be awesome to have you come play.

We could probably round you up some acoustic instruments to play on
if you wanted to augment your E. Pico performances with some of your
earlier looping compositions so that you wouldn't have to worry about
transportation.    I know a lot of Celtic styled acoustic musicians who
would be able to loan you things to perform on if it would make it
easier for you to come and perform.

yours,  appreciatively,   Rick Walker