Re: In search for a (cheap, but as long as possible) delay with varispeed pedal,

I'm watching the superbowl at a restaurant as I type so I can't remember
the model number, but
Matt Davignon (from this list) uses two old delays (Digitechs, I"m fairly
sure) who's pitch works really well.   I bought mine, used , because of
seeing Matt perform and really like it.

It may not have the times you want, however.

As much as I am really a dedicated hardware fan,  I would say your
solution exists in the
software world alone, unless you are talking about spending a hell of a
lot of money
for a pricey Lexicon or Eventide.

Try a Win laptop with Bidule and some of the many VST effects that are out
there.
I imagine you couldn't get better advice from someone like our own Per
Boysen, Rainer Straschill
or Krispen Hartung about what kind of system would help you with what you
want.

Rick Walker