In search for a (cheap, but as long as possible) delay with varispeed pedal,

i just saw this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDKsPGAmI8M

it's the line 6 echo park,

& i sent a message to a guy who commented on his guyatone md3, and he said this:

"Yeah it will shift pitch when changing time and oscillate and feedback on itself at full feedback. I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean by short loops man. These are really cool little digital delays. I like it much more than the Boss delays I've had even with the different feature sets."

more research i guess....i suppose this tells me that i should borrow my son's flip vid camera and start demoing my gear the way i use things, b/c it isn't usually like how i see in most youtube vids....ha.....
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen