Re: TC Fireworx question

> Per wrote ;

> I used it in one
> patch to control delay feedback negatively by the input level. That
> means I kept the delay at full feedback ("infinite repeat") as long as
> I did not make any sound in the mic. As soon as I made a sound the
> input signal would activate the envelope follow module that would
> lower the delay's feedback, resulting in "a pocket" created in the
> infinite loop where my sound was placed. It's like an organic "instant
> sus substitute stuff fix", to talk EDP-ish

Thanks Per I'll give that a go,  I've only really scratched the
surface with what this machine can do but the patches I've created so
far are making liberal use of the expression pedal controller and the
Fireworx handles clock really well so I slave it from my LP-1. I
checked out the 2290 Walrus patch that you suggested Rainer, and it
seems to have An ADSR modifier attached to the delay output and then
an envelope detect modifier controlling the ADSR trigger, Now my head
is really spinning.....brain hurts.... I don't know enough about
ADSR's or Envelope modifiers to understand what is going on, but I'll
twiddle with it and see if it creates the desired ducking or "dynamic"
delay effect I'm looking for. One would think that as inventors of the
original 2290 with its first on the market ducking delay capability,
they would label a Patch "2290 delay"...2290 Walrus, what's that
supposed to mean? We are the Egg Men? Koo Koo Ka Joob? As for the
manual, its not much help in English, so I'm feeling my way through it
as I have time, It is really great sounding and though I initially
wanted  an Eclipse, it was more than I wanted to spend, and I was able
to get the Fireworx used for under $600. It will be a long time before
I exhaust its possibilities.
Thanks for the tips guys
  Bill