Re: More EDP foot controller drama.

The Behringer fcb1010 works great with the EDP.
Actually, for the price it's better than the FC7 for edp,
and more reliable.
Some people have found they stop working after 2-3 years.

The Gordius Little Giant is "economical" in the sense of
"features/$" when used with EDP... but costs about 3x
That really opens up some possibilities ( demos on the way).

andy