Re: More EDP foot controller drama.

no note info, but it does program change, control change and
continuous controller messages. it can send any combination of these
on multiple channels...up to six per preset, I think. has three
different modes depending on how your rig is configured and you can
have five "permanent" buttons which works well for basic looper
control. plus one expression pedal jack. built like a tank and dirt
cheap on ebay. other pedals offer more but I've never felt like I need
more control than this offers.

- jim