FS Digitech Spacestation XP300 with XP1000 Mod

I have decided it is time for a clear out

I am selling a very hard to come by

Digitech XP1000 by Jetpack Man

he is an FX tweaker who reverse engineered the XP series pedals,

What you get it

the XP series, Whammy, Modulator, Space Staion AND Reverberator all in one package with a chicken knob to select between the rom chips upon reset.

The last Space Station on ebay UK went for over £350 so baring this in mind I am looking for around £400 for this.

Also I have a Metavox Vocorder for £40 and a mint Line 6 FM4 for £100 if anyone is interested in some great noise machines

together these could really form a whole manic rig.

just give me a shout  if you are interested , thanks for looking

Phill Wilson