Trying something new... Reactions to sounds that were. One year oflooping and all normal playing is sort of gone :-)

Ok so this time i did a LONG improvised looping thing, then i took the first 11 or so minutes and improvised another part with EDP and guitar as a "compliment", then i just listened to the compliment and did a third part.
Next step was to pitch shift the original take as well as running it through reverb more or less 100% wet, and very little of dry signal. SO now the first live loop take has turned itne a ambient background layer and the to other takes are the lead parts so to speak... In this way there is very little of melody or proper chords.. more reactions and sounds...
SO i started using the EDP one year ago and for each month I get further away from my rock blues roots and more in to sound making... The improtant thing is I HAVE A LOT of fun and find the process vara creative, i hope that it might be enjoyable for somebody else as well..
I will also mix and publish the first take.... someday. Can be intresting inm order to understand the process..
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=8861598