Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2010 10:57:32 +0100
From: Angelo Mussoni <mussonia@psy.unipd.it>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Suggestion: Oberheim Echoplex

Dear folks,

I have do decide if to buy an old oberheim echoplex unit - the software is
loop II 5.0, and the memory allow to record 198 seconds - for about 500
dollars: I would need to record, overdub and recall differet song parts, in
order to play live with it. I'm also would interested to store the recorded
part on the PC. What do you suggest? Is that old oberheim a good option,
even according the price point of view?
Regards,

Angelo