Re: Ableton Question

Add: and for scenes this is also how it works. Empty clips at the
> master strip launch the scene of its horizontal row and if you are not
> slave syncing Live you can type in a BPM value into the master clip to
> launch the corresponding scene at a new tempo.

Thanks...I have set each scene to have its own tempo. So, I'm pretty
sure I have that part straight. I was curious about what kind of
command you send to start/stop a scene. I'm sure it's in the manual
somewhere. I just haven't gotten to that part yet. Do you have a
dedicated start/stop switch for Live on your MIDI controller?

Thanks again,

Jeff