Re: Line 6 M13

Massive sounding! What synth were you using? The M13 is a really cool
tool as is the new M-9, The variable feedback  does seem to be
somewhat slow to react, which makes me wonder if it is really going as
low as 0% like the looperlative or EDP can, allowing one to create
radical tremolo effects by rocking an expression pedal back in forth
or create abrupt replace-like gaps in the loops content. Though
shorter loops fade much quicker as expected. What I dig about  it is
the ability to place it before the effects so you can use up to 4
other individual delays or other effects to process the loop, not to
mention all of the other effects it has that I use less frequently.
since switching from the M-13 to the more compact M-9 I do miss the
full array of screens and effects knobs on the larger unit, and the
dedicated switch to change the loop from post to pre, but other wise
its the same. you can create some serious ambience with these machines
particularly with expression pedals attached and dynamically changing
the effects. Its a really brilliant ,,easy to use, excellent sounding
multi effect.
Bill