Re: Line 6 M13

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:34 PM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
wrote:
> Massive sounding! What synth were you using?

Nord mellotron patch + Yamaha elec.guitar/delay patch + Native
Instrumument FM8 pad plugin => M13 looper => M13 pitch shifter +
analog mod delay + stereo delay => Lexicon 20 second reverb =>
recorder

> The variable feedback  does seem to be somewhat slow to
> react, which makes me wonder if it is really going as low as 0% like the
> looperlative or EDP can

I'm using the latest OS 2.01 and (I think) it's not working as it
should. When using the expression pedal to control the overdub (=
feedback) level the M13, the loop keeps repeating for at least 10-11
times even with overdub on 0. So an overdub value of 0 is something
like 60-70% feedback....but I haven't checked this with my stopwatch
;-) Could be a bug in the OS, because I saw a message on the forum
reporting this specific issue.

> you can create some serious ambience with these machines particularly
> with expression pedals attached and dynamically changing the effects.
>Its a
> really brilliant ,,easy to use, excellent sounding multi effect.

Yep! I especially like the way you setup the expression pedal
parameter in the M13.

--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/