Re: tweek-o-mania.....M 13

That surprises me, Jeff...judging from what I heard from you so far, I
would've taken you as the kind of guy who puts effects in the wrong
order (according to those typical articles for normal guitarists). Now
there's no need to do delay->distortion (because some of the delay
models already do include distortion), but reverb->distortion would be
nice...

Apart from that, I do see this as a valid problem, simply because it has
stereo inputs, and as such if you hit it with e.g. a Warr guitar (stereo
outs), you'd loose that...

       Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de