Re: tweek-o-mania.....M 13

:), damn if there's one thing worse than friends who don't know you it's
friends that do!

but really your correct, I have now tried my M9 and it is indescribably
wonderful right out of the box. However there are always going to be
things
that would have made it better. I do see your point. I have gotten to
where
I just use what I can and disregard the rest after writing companies with
my
ideas!

ok, i sat down and only played with the first "scene" for a while :) this
is
just clean guitar into the M9 and then looped with a Boss DD 20. Partical
verb (stable and hazard settings), barbershop phaser, and sweep echo were
the 3 available fx units in the scene.

I like it!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/679233/testingm9.mp3

peace out,