Re: Combien de Temps video..

Hey Reyn,

I've been watching that video over and over. It's really good, certainly the best looping video I've seen this year, maybe ever. I looked at youtube for the original version of "Combien de Temps" from the 80s and I was surprised how lame it was. You guys did a great job with that 80s synth-pop tune reworking it into such a powerhouse guitar and drum piece. I think it stands up to best of punk-pop like Mission of Burma, really just an awesome performance. Bravo!

I'm thinking I need to start moving my instruments around the stage so I have to run from one to the other! You guys make it look so fun! And I've got to say, Stephan really rocks, I'd never guess he was 50.
--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com