Re: Looping fun with piano sounds

Lovley work Rainer

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 10 Apr 2010, at 23:53, Rainer Straschill wrote:

I had so much fun looping acoustic piano sounds today at the MoinSound Studio sessions that I want to share the recording with you:

Setup:
The Grand 3 (Steinway D) in Live6, effects mainly Live Reverb, Eclipse and a little bit of FireworX.
Looping:
Möbius. At times, up to six tracks of it. But nothing fancy otherwise, with the exception of some very short susrec commands in the second tune.

Noteworthy also: There are three interpretations on the #twitterchords progression (a project by our own Matt Stevens), two of them based on a composition by Matthew C. Erion.

Enjoy!

            Rainer

--
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs