Re: Roland AC33 w/looper

Hey Per, on the AC33,  You can turn the chorus off or on independently
but you can't adjust the reverb independently. so far the only thing
I've tried out through the AC33 with that kind of low end was a Bass
Ukulele (I'm not kidding, with big silicon strings like the old Asbury
bass though less sticky and easier to use, Rick has one) .It had
decent bottom and might work for you, but really the BA330 would be
the ideal one for you, Its between an SM350 and an SM450 in size but
much lighter in weight, at 13.8 kilos, you would still need a hand
cart of some kind to roll it around. pretty expensive though. You can
turn on and off the effects for different channels on the BA330,  no
looper though....
  Speaking of traveling light , busking, and battery power, Onyx
Ashanti who played a great high energy set at Y2K9 has taken the
technology of busking to a whole new level, he described his busking
rig to me while he was here; he takes his Mac Book, a small interface,
a wind controller,  head set mic, a portable pa, and a sizable 12 volt
battery for handling power, and a folding stand, on an ultra lite bike
trailer and cruises to his busking gig in Berlin on a matching ultra
lite folding bike!  He was controlling the computer from both his wind
controller and an i-phone strapped to his arm. When He came to Santa
Cruz he brought his bike and trailer with him and road to and from the
venue that way. Onyx, where ever you are, I salute you and your green
rig...
  Bill