Heavy Lextricity - New Album (unspam)

Hey there loopies!

After a very long slog, my new album Heavy Lextricity is now all done,
dusted and available. It was actually finished before I embarked on my
music bean madness at the beginning of the year - but I evidently have
had a few issues delaying me getting it out there. You know how these
things can be...

Anyhow, I was thinking back to the genesis of it's tracks and it
occurred to me that many of them were built around loops that I'd
created on my Jamman. Sometimes those loops have remained in the
tracks and sometimes I have chopped them up and allowed them to come
in and out as required. I don't generally consider myself a loopy
musician - well not in the technical sense anyway ;) - but I evidently
have favoured loops and looping as building blocks  for this project.

The spiel on my website says:

Heavy Lextricity is available for download now. Whether you plan on
going to space, but might not make it to the moon, are interested in
buying a solar panel suit, would like to liberate fairies from a chain
gang, wonder what it would be like to sail aboard a robo-ghost ship,
are thinking about the care of animatronic dinosaurs, or simply have
concerns about flowers being illicitly removed from the park, then
this is quite possibly the lextronica you’ve been waiting for. If you
find the thought of all that a bit too filling, then maybe you’d best
stick to music beans.

So if you think you might fancy that adorned with some great guest
vocalists, then please head over to www.lextrical.bandcamp.com - where
I've got a pre-release pay-what-you-like-or-pay-nowt special going on.

Cheers

lextrical