Re: Unsubscribe

:-)

2010/6/11 Charles Zwicky <cazwicky@earthlink.net>
Maybe the default should be that we all need to *resubscribe* each year, you know, like a magazine...!!!

CZ

...and once again, we've come to this.

How should we unsubscribe... thoughts?
2010/6/11 donald freeman <dfreeman120@gmail.com>
Unsubscribe
On Jun 10, 2010 9:08 PM, "Dennis Moser" <sinsofmachaut@gmail.com> wrote:

What Per said...go with the Intel model and you should be just fine.

Best,

Dennis

--
http://myspace.com/usrsbin