Re: OT: New video posted (Stick + fx shitloads)

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Teddy Kumpel <teddykumpel@mac.com> wrote:
> Wow, beautiful textures and composition, Per. I'm wondering if the title
>of the piece and the ahead of the beat style of playing are in cohoots
>with each other.

Not by intention. I just thought I look quite retarded on some shots.
Plus that I love that "retarded" background environment. I don't think
the playing is "ahead" but rather that the drum machine is "late". But
that's a matter of taste, we all hear music differently.

/ per