Re: semi OT - Guitar Synths

Warren,

I have been sooooo anxiously waiting for this thinf to come out.

I've emailed Keith about every 4-6 months over the past 2 years.

Glad to see it finally come out in more than just the violin version.

I'll have to look at the manual to see if it's still everything I've
been told and been hoping it would be.

Cheers,

Ted