Re: tragic news

     I've been observing LD since '00.  I remember well Kim's post in '06
and have wondered why we didn't see much of him around anymore in the past
few years.

     Thank you Kim, for all you've done for the many people who've passed
through your portal.

     Blessings to you Violet for all that you've done and will do in his
name.

     Though it happened way too soon, I'm glad that the end came swiftly
for him, and he was doing something that that truly brought joy into his
life.  May we all be so fortunate.

     Stephen