RE: Walker brothers Elegies - gloves and boots

What a wonderful, lateral solution! Thanks for posting that up.

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:46:22 -0700
From: tomrollison@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Walker brothers Elegies - gloves and boots
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Back in the 70s, using first generation EH and Mutron boxes. I was typically found shoeless, sitting on a folding chair with a half dozen or so stomp boxes in front of me. I got pretty adept at knob tweaking by toe. People got a kick out of it but back then there weren't no midi or expression pedals so it just seemed better than trying to bend over and grab a knob. One of my favorite tweaks was with the old Harmonic Analyzer were I would slowly bring up a sub octave to just within the range of my 18" bass reflex cabinet. People would feel it before they even heard it. I've been holding on to this product link for a while now. It seems foot tweakers are still around. Check it out: