Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2010 5:18 PM
Subject: RE: Was Walker Bros Elegies now Ebow and technique

I'm wiht you pon this Jeff. I can't pretend I don't love the sound of drones, loops and Ebows as well as filter sweeps, sequencers and hand drums.
It's me dharma nature man!

Peace

Gareth

ps I think you're right about Frip too - 2 fuzz boxes and you're away.. I personally don't like the lack of dynamics in the 2 fuzz effect. Ebows are much more interesting...