Fwd: [SynthSights] For Amy X Neuburg

I'm proud to announce that Amy X Neuburg will
be a headline artist at this year's Y2K-X 10th Anniversary International
Live Looping Festival.

Just another reason to make it to Santa Cruz for the entire week of
October 13th -18th

Amy's really amazing!    I've loved her music and her sensibilities
whether she's doing
compose live looping concerts or improvising (I've even been lucky
enough to improvise
with her on stage, myself..........that was a thrill).

I'm so excited that she will be representing at the festival again this
year.
She really deserves that stellar writeup that you posted!