RE, softs step (AND YK2X travel)

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:People - let's bring
gasoline and fry all our old FCB's on stage at Rick's loop fest in
October! That would be  awesome....

Although I herald the sentiment, if I have got MY Softstep before Ricks festival, then I have no doubt that my FCB WILL BE LONG GONE!!!

BY THE WAY, while Im on the subject... who is going from Europe to Ricks festival this year? Was just wondering, cos, as Rick prefers everyone to arrive at around the same time, it occured to me that maybe some of us might happen to be on the same flight..

I haven't booked mine yet, but Ill be traveling from Oslo, no doubt changing at Heathrow (YIKES!) to the haul across. Only asking cos I was about to start the boring perusal of flights and started wondering...

Sounds like you are Per, thats cool! (YOu can be on hand when somthing freezes on my frighteningly new lappy setup.. ha ha ha he)

MArk

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com