Re: The loop effect I'm wanting today: A smart replace

Mark Hamburg wrote:
> That assumes that I want to do things on loop boundaries.
> If I can live with working on loop boundaries,
>a lot of things become easier. But maybe I feel that the new loop should
> start midway through the existing cycle but eventually replace the old
>cycle.
> The loop boundary in that case is somewhat arbitrary and simply an
>artifact
>of the initial recording. What may matter is the loop time. I could
>potentially
>explicitly change the loop start point, but that might needlessly disturb
>any
>tempo clocks being generated by the looper.

only the EDP supports changing the loopstart point,
should be ok for generated clocks.

Here's the howto for LP1 (I hope).
Anyway, it *has* to be a matter of recording a new loop,
then stopping the old.

Next>SyncRecord>SyncRecord>Prev>StopNow>Next

not sure if putting 2 syncrecords together will do the rounding.

Don't have rig set up now.
(thanks to an egomaniac canned looper kid and his dad as it happens).

andy