RE: splitting audio?

hi there, do you mean stereoor do you mean two copyies of one mono audio path (ie a guitar) if the latter you can buy a mono  jack input to two mono laft and right outputs as a  convertor type thing.

the real trick is that you will need to re balance the levels...the signal will be weaker that is recieved at the input of each echoplex so you may need ton increase input gain stage and watch out for the noise floor.... but then the second step is to be aware how this effects output level perception,

you are hearing the throughput of both copies of the guitar signal through your speakers  , but what ever you record, if you are recording it only on one edp, will only berecording half of this  ie..one copy of the two throughputs.

therefore you will need to balance out your outputs so there is a quart MORE volume blended towars the looped output of each echoplex then there is to the direct signal this should more or less balance you out...tweak to suit.

i can send diagrams if non of that makes sense.