Re: midi clock for edp

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 1:04 PM, phillip wilson <phillwilson@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> So finally my question is… What  are these song position values sent
>as ,
> are they notes, are the just on the channel the edp is set to send /
>receive
> on ? can I suppress them ?

The "Song Start/Stop" command is part of the MIDI Clock protocol. To
"surpress" this you may either look for turning that option off in the
EDP (not sure that's possible, but check with manual if interested) or
turn off the drum machine's setting to listen for that particular sync
aspect!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se