Re: guide to programming the fcb1010 for echoplex?

Ok here is my programming guide for the FCB1010.
  1 unwrap your Behringer pedal
2  get a good hot fire going
3 find a big  metal pot of sufficient size to fit the behringer in
4 drop behringer FCB1010 in to metal pot, place on raging fire and
begin to stir, being sure to wear a good filter mask to avoid any
toxic outgassing
5 cheerfully begin to stir the pot until the FCB1010 is melted down to
its essential elements
6 bite the bullet and purchase a good quality midi foot controller
like the Gordius Little giant, Voodoo laps ground control or liquid
foot, and rejoice in the knowledge that if you ever experience a break
down you can and will be able to obtain parts to fix it.

  over the period of 6 -7 years I went through threee behringer
FCB1010's before I finally realized that my controller was of equal
importance to any other piece of gear in my chain so I made the switch
to the little giant about three years ago and other than having an
issue with the LCD beginning to fail (Xavier told me his initial batch
of LCDs had some dimming issues,I'm getting it fixed as soon as there
is a lull in my work schedule.), it has performed flawlessly.  The
last time I tried to reach Behringer about replacing parts they where
kind enough to send me a list of all of the parts, but do not carry
any replacement parts. Fat lot of good that did me. Thanks Behringer,.
What this means is the FCB1010 is no different than any other
disposable technology these days, like a cell phone, if it breaks you
have to buy a new one.  With all of the attention paid to recycling
and reusing, the behringer stuff is throw away.  I wont buy another
behringer product because of this, and the fact they are the reverse
engineering Kings, regularly plundering and pillaging other peoples
designs.
  Bill