Re: guide to programming the fcb1010 for echoplex?

heh heh.. i wish... mines just hanging on by the skin of its teeth.. a dodgy switch again.. Ive had that 3 times too.. but I had a different take on Behringer, when I asked for part numbers, I didnt expect them to supply me them, I just walked 100 meters to my local electronics store and bought 3 switches... sucked some solder, and popped in some new ones!!
Easy as pie!

Bill said
What this means is the FCB1010 is no different than any other disposable technology these days,

I say.. it only disposable if you dispose of it!

Have to admit, Im looking forward to the Softstep... Im just fed up with carrying around a tank!!!

Mark

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com