OT: (pseudo) American expressions (Was: Abelton Live question)

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Jeff Larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com>
wrote:
> I liked these definitions of awesome from urbandictionary.com:
>
>     Something Americans use to describe everything.
>     A 'sticking plaster' word used by Americans to cover over the
>huge gaps
> in their vocabulary.

Here "overseas" we use to have fun with this even stronger superlative
"AWE-F*NG-SOME"  ;-)
The fun part is to come up with constructions that follow the generic
rules but translate TO-F*NG-TALLY rubbish.

Per ;-)