Re: Rang III Software Ver 2.0

Hi Sjaak,

You are correct. You can do up to 4 loops, either completely independent
or
synced to loop 3. Your choice.

To program an individual loop you have to bend over and reprogram a bonus
button if it's not already assigned that function. As you have seen, there
are two bonus buttons, each of which can be assigned 2 parameters (one for
tap, one for hold).

They work exceptionally well (I love the buttons), but there are not
enough
of them. They are supposedly working on a "sidecar" or additional small
pedal with more buttons. I hope they come out with that soon.

I'm not sure about each loop having its own decay. I'll try to look into
that when I get a chance.

If I'm understanding your last question properly (you guys are a lot more
advanced than I am), the first loop laid down does not decay until you
start
stacking. I have noticed that decay does indeed continue while the loop is
in play mode, eventually leading to silence.

Best I can do as a "non-ambient" musician.

Brian