Re: RC-50 help

I am a very happy RC-20XL user and I have been surprised at how hard it
was to move over :^)

I'm off to a gig today but I'll try this over the weekend.  Thanks!

On Oct 8, 2010, at 9:32 AM, Stan Stewart wrote:

> David,
>
> Do you have the metronome set to "off"? This is how you can turn off
>quantization.
> I'm not sure why you're ending up with preset loop duration. I haven't
>encountered that so far, but the first thing I did was save all the
>presets with metronome OFF.
>
> The RC-50 is definitely a different beast. I used the RC-20XL prior to
>it and the learning curve was higher than I expected.  I'm starting to
>get the hang of it now.
>
> Good luck,
>       Stan

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730
Blog:  http://cloudsurfing.gdhour.com
Web site: http://www.dgans.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgans
Music: http://www.cdbaby.com/all/dgans