Re: OT where are you in the world

New York, New York, but feels like a continent away from Santa Cruz right now.  Unfortunately I have a wedding to attend this weekend or otherwise I would have been there.  Does it matter that I grew up in Brooklyn?  That's like another country .......

Regards to all,

Harry Weinberg, Esq.
292 Madison Avenue - 16th Floor
New York, N.Y. 10017