Re: OT where are you in the world

North London

Matt Stevens
www.mattstevensguitar.com

On 12 Oct 2010, at 16:07, William Walker wrote:

I'm sure  this question was posed before but where does everyone live? I'm curious to get a break down on the current  list members about where they live,  what their citizenship is etc.. Just trying to get a sense of  our global community. Also if you are an ex-pat living in another country I'd like to find that out as well. Many of you I already know this info about but I want to see what countries are currently represented.
thanks
 bill