Re: Nanopad in Bidule

I don't own a Nanopad, but I can suggest bidule "remappers" (search on palette) to remap type, number e value of a midi command.
It works perfectly for me.

fabio

2010/10/21 Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de>
I'd like to be able to use the 12 pads of a Nanopad as midi program change
controllers to control plugins in Bidule. But they send Note on/offs, not
CCs, so Bidule doesn't recognize them in the learn mode. Is there a way to
map the Nanopad note on/off signals to cc commands - on the fly, without
reprogramming it using the Kontrol editor (which would make global changes)?

-Michael