Re: Electron Octatrack

i owned a machinedrum many years ago and it was really really awesome.  i would expect this thing to be equally awesome.

- jim

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 8:22 AM, Anders Bergdahl <anders_e_bergdahl@hotmail.com> wrote:
I tried to discuss Octatrack erlier here, but met with mostly skepticism. For me the octatrack seems like a major leep forward, some fresh thinking and a somewhatdiffrent approach. It will probably not to exactly what some other gear does today or "replace" other solutions or perfectly meet the wishes of any looper. But it MIGHT be a very intresting new instrument that will spark new creative uses of looping .
I will get one as soon as i can and I'm also looking forward to hear DT using it, most things DT does are quite exeptional..