RE: AdrenaLinn for PC - glitch for mac

Glitch machine doesn't just chop things up. It divides bars into measures and applies 1 of about 8 processes to each section, (pitch shift, slow down, reverse, filter etc. It makes for a fascinating rhythmic superimposition.
The good news for mac users is that apparently, you can run VST's using a VST/AU wrapper here:
http://code.google.com/p/vstau/downloads/list
 so you needn't miss out - highly recommended!

Gareth