@Bill, empty loop, or looperlative trick

By the way Bill,

Ive been meaning to ask you about how you do a little trick Ive seen you do a few times, once live, maybe once in your studio room and once on YouTube.. Thats to near enough start a whole track with a couple of sus replace bleeps.. but on a specific beat, in a loop that is basically silent. Did I explain this well enough.

I could understand if you first made a sneaking silent loop then biiped a couple of quant replaces in, but how do you ensure its on the beat you want if the loop is silent, or... donīt you? is it random? Or what...? spill the beans my friend...

mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com
www.ordoabkhao.com
twitter @markfrancombe