RE: OT: was $280 Midi Guitar (andy's trick) + is Stringport betterthen AX50

Hi,

I have StringPort . . . I bought it only about 4 weeks ago . . . I'm
still groping with it's complexity in fact . . . so take my comments
with a grain of salt.

I think comparing it to the AX50 is like comparing apples and oranges .
. . the concept sort of seems the same . . . but StringPort seems rather
a lot more complex.

This may be unfair, but it's a bit like comparing MS Word to Photoshop .
. . similar, but not really.

I have only had a little experience with StringPort so far (not all of
it good, BTW) but it presents possibilities that are even above and
beyond the multiple GR and VG units I also own combined.

I am still trying to get a handle on it.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with the
victims he intends to eat until he eats them. – Samuel Butler (1835 -
1902)

http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes