Re: OT: rack stand?

Simeon Harris schrieb:
> messing about in the studio and i just found out that the lid of my
> pedal board fits exactly over my keyboard stand when it's at sitting
> height and makes a rather nice table, for my rack, laptop and a couple
> of pedals!
Sometimes the simple stuff is the stuff that works best (and costs
least, or you may already have it)...
Reminds me of the time when I played the y2k6loopfest and asked Rick for
"a wooden or composite material board", giving minimum and maximum
surface area and specific minimum distributed load. Rick was completely
at loss what I needed that for and assumed some crazy theatrical stage
performance ;).

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de