For Synth Guitarists

Hello,

Well, due to a great stroke of luck I am entering the world of guitar
synth with a Godin Freeway and an Axon 100MKII.  I'm sure vast
experimentation awaits me, but I was wondering if any of you guitar
synth users might be willing to share and tips/tricks about how to get
the most from this set-up.

I know there are groups devoted to such things, but I really respect
the knowledge of this group and feel that there is a much higher
likelihood that you all will know the best way to get weird with these
beasts.

So thanks in advance for any guidance.  You can take this off list if
you feel the greater whole would not be interested.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos