Re: Who's using what...LP1 backup

Andy Owens wrote:

> I love the LP1, only thing bothers me is if it craps out, I am screwed,
> and as of last time I checked, no way to backup the programming.

I haven't actually tried it, but there does now appear
to be a way to save a setup file to pc.

You need to connect by ethernet (by router is best).

Along with options to upload/download loops and
upgrade the software I've seen a "save setup" or something
similar.

Disclaimer...I haven't used this, and I don't know which software versions
it would be in.

andy butler
ps, while your LP1 is connected, *don't* take the chance
for online update to Ver 1.38
that version isn't stable.