Re: Who's using what...LP1 backup

Wow, upload/download loops would be cool for the LP1, thanks for that info
Andy. I have an old alesis drum machine I like because I can send midi
start stop to it in a command string that starts recording a loop at the
same time, but if you could upload several loops for a starting rhythm
that would be cool.

I replaced the alesis with a Simmons drum pad surface but ridiculously it
has no midi start/stop so cant use it the same but I like the pad surface.

I really need a non laptop drum machine option, maybe some of yall have
suggestions. I bought an MPC but to clunky to program for my tastes, but
anxious to wirk it in someday.

So, I have heard good and bad about Softstep in here, what is the
concensus?

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone