pluggo problem

I tried to install the Pluggo runtime (on my Vista notebook) because I
wanted to try some plugins by Oli Larkin that rely on Pluggo. Even though
the installer says it installed everything, I can't see any Pluggo on my
system (except for an empty folder in my VSTPlugins folder), and neither
can
Bidule. The vst plugins I wanted to check out aren't recognized by Bidule.
Ideas anyone?

And is this Pluggo runtime thingie ok with everyone? I read that it has
problems and uses lots of resources. If it runs at all.

-Michael