Re: pluggo problem

Am 03.12.10 20:48, schrieb Michael Peters:
> I tried to install the Pluggo runtime (on my Vista notebook) because I
> wanted to try some plugins by Oli Larkin that rely on Pluggo. Even though
> the installer says it installed everything, I can't see any Pluggo on my
> system (except for an empty folder in my VSTPlugins folder), and neither
>can
> Bidule. The vst plugins I wanted to check out aren't recognized by
>Bidule.
> Ideas anyone?

The pluggo runtime doesn't contain any pluggos, install instead the free
Pluggo Junior. It will came with a handfull of pluggos.
Then add the Oli Larkin pluggos to the same place as the Junior pluggos.
On my Mac its a folder inside the VST Folder.
I also made some of my own, but didn't check them for a long time, give
me a call and we could try to get through it together...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles--------x--